Joy Christian High School exists to awaken and refine the necessary balance of courage, ambition, and intellect that will enable its students to achieve their dreams and equip them to conquer those dreams they have not yet realized. As a student body and staff we stand for, and are recognized by, the following values:
- We are bold enough to allow ourselves to be held accountable to teaching and modeling self-discipline as a means of demonstrating love to the staff, students, and families of JCHS. (2 Tim. 1:7)
- We will do the work that others are afraid to do. We will model this courage and require the same from our students. (1 Cor. 16:13)
- We set goals for each faculty member and student. We outline specific steps to achieve these goals, and are prepared to objectively evaluate our progress. (Prov. 16:3)
- We provide each team member with an annual plan which adds clarity and focus to our goal of awakening student courage, ambition, and intellect. (Prov. 13:4)
- We educate students in the knowledge of the Lord. We strive to constantly demonstrate Biblical principles with our actions and articulate truth with discretion. (Prov. 22:6)
- We offer cutting-edge, maximized instruction to students, allowing them both the rights and responsibilities of making their own decisions. We provide engaging materials that promote critical thinking. (Ezekiel 44:23)
Thank you for your interest in Joy Christian High School. We would be honored to introduce you to our outstanding faculty and student body. Please contact the school office to schedule a tour.