Thank you for being part of our Joy Christian Preschool family. We are excited about the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. All Full time and Part Time existing families are asked to complete our re-enrollment process each year. Our 2018-2019 school year runs from July 2018-June 2019. God has blessed our campus and our enrollment has increased and some of our classrooms are closed for enrollment. We want to give you first opportunity to enroll your child for the 2018-2019 school year before classes are full.
All tuition will continue to be paid through FACTS Management. Since you have already set up a FACTS account, you will not need to set up a new payment plan. You may make changes to your FACTS account at any time.
Part Time Preschool Program Re-Enrollment:
Don’t forget to re-register for the 2018-2019 school year. We are now accepting application from new families. Register early to secure a spot for 2018-2019 school year.
Full Time Preschool Program Re-Enrollment:
Our Full Time Preschool Program at JCS runs year round. Our enrollment runs July 1st through June 30th. Therefore, you must re-register January 16 through May 1st. The payments for the 2018-2019 academic year will begin in July.
Each student re-enrolling in the Infant-Pre-K program will be charged $100 when you submit your re-enrollment packet.
A $46.00 FACTS fee will be charged to your FACTS account in June or July for the 2018-2019 school year.
How do I re-enroll?
To re-enroll, you will access our ParentsWeb Parent Portal through your existing login. The online process will only take a couple of minutes to complete. If you do not remember your login, stop by the admissions office. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
To Access ParentsWeb Portal:
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Enter JCS-AZ into the District Code field.
- Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Complete packet.
Submit the following documents in support of re-registration:
- Blue Card (State Emergency/Information card).
- Medical/Allergy Alert form.
- Copy of child’s updated Immunization form.
- Child information form.
Questions about re-enrollment contact:
Lesa Busler in Admissions at 623-561-2000 ext 229