Exciting Updates In Athletics
Written By: Patrick Blakesley
What a blessing I have been given to serve as the Athletic Director and I am very excited to share all of the good things going on here in the Athletic Department for Joy Christian. I appreciate all the interest and patience from so many of you - we are working hard to fill all the requests and needs. Below are a few of the updates:
- Coach Moe Williams
- Varsity and Middle School Teams for the coming year
- Coach Patrick Blakesley
- Varsity and Middle School Teams for the Coming Year
- Coach Benita Ranney
- Practices start today in the gym for all levels
- Coach Darla Fronstin
- Coach Missy Borgstedt for Middle School
- Currently Interviewing for both HS and MS
- Coach Ralph Ramano
- Practice Schedule to follow soon
- Middle School Baseball is a go for the upcoming season
- I will be the coach (I ride competitively)
- PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO: “More Than a Sport" video produced by Trek: https://youtu.be/wimNfA_LLjg.
- This is a great sport for those who want to experience what sports can offer. No need for exceptional athletic ability - just a bike (and a helmet).
- Co-ed teams, both MS and HS ride together at/with their age levels and skill levels
- International Students are welcome
- Really an awesome program - so much more than a sport
- Please let me know if your son or daughter would like to participate by July 4th. Practices will start Mid-July.